Saturday, April 25, 2009

Get money for your old cell phones!

Recently I cam across a web site called ibuyphones.com. I had heard about these sites that will buy back your used cell phones. I switched over to the iphone last summer and had a LG Chocolate sitting in my drawer. I looked up the model number on the website, and they offered me $25 for this cell phone! They will even send you a box if you need one. I printed a shipping label off their website, and I didn't even have to pay postage!

I deleted all my contact info and pictures off of the cell phone, then packed it up and mailed it off. I admit I was a bit skeptical whether or not I would receive any money for it. Then yesterday, about 5 weeks later, I received a check for $25! Awesome! Their website says even if they don't offer you any money for it, you can still send it to them and they will recycle it for you.

How many old cell phones do YOU have in that junk drawer?

No comments: