Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rite Aid! I'm in!

This week I transferred 1 prescription to Rite Aid and got a $30 gift card. If you go on Riteaid.com, you can print 2 coupons for $25 gift cards with prescription transfers. http://www.riteaid.com/www.riteaid.com/w-content/images/pharmacy/TransferPrescriptionCpn0209.pdf I got the prescriptions on my lunch hour and it was a bit complicated for the cashier. I also had to fill out forms for each person getting a prescription filled. Painful. But I guess it was worth $30.
Also on the website there is a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase. Now Rite Aid has a rebate promotion similar to Walgreens. https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/default.asp?jse=yes There was a flyer at the front that pictured all of the items in the promotion. Huggies pull ups, rite aid pull ups and Huggies wipes all had rebates available.

This morning I decided to get some free Pull ups at Rite Aid. This is what I got:
Huggies Wipes $7.99
Huggies Pull UPs 12.49
Rite Aid private label brand pull ups $9.99

I used:
$1.50 off Huggies ManQ
$.50 off Huggies Wipes
$5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon

total $24.65 with tax, paid for with Gift Card---- FREE!
And I will get these rebates from Rite Aid:
$2 rebate for Huggies Pull Ups
$1 rebate for the Huggies Wipes
$3 rebate for the Rite Aid pull ups --- ack! I just noticed I have to buy 2 Rite Aid pull ups for this rebate ----maybe I will get another pack.
So I guess the rebate total was $3.

The Rite Aid near my house was very nice. Nicer than my CVS. And the Rite Aid had a better makeup section. The guy who rang me up was very nice, and explained the single check rebate program to me in great detail. I don't think anyone at Walgreen's was ever so nice and knowledgeable! Overall a great trip, and I will be trying to work Rite Aid into my weekly deals.

No comments: