Monday, January 5, 2009

CVS 1.05.09, profit $6.98



Hello free stuff! This transaction was almost too easy, as I didn't even plan it out before hitting the store today on my lunch break. My total OP cost for all of this stuff was $11.00. I got back $17.98 in ECB's, so I made $6.98 profit!


I started with a $3 off $15 purchase coupon that was emailed to me from CVS. I also had a $3 off any CVS private label brand product. I had $8 in ECB's from last week's transaction. This is what I bought:


Garnier hairspray, sale $2.99 less $1 coupon from Sunday paper=$1.99, got $2 ecb's back.

Loreal mascara on clearance $2.37, less $2 coupon from paper=$.37.

Loreal eyeliner on clearance $2.05, less $2 coupon=$.05!

Loreal cream face cleanser (I love this product! Beats expensive Estee Lauder any day!)on sale $5.99, less $2.00 coupon from paper=$3.99.

6pk box of Soy Joy, $6, got back $6 ECB's.

2 CVS baby wash, on sale buy one, get one 50% off; paid $4.93 for 2, then I was able to use the $3 coupon for the private label product, = $1.93 for 2 bottles.

2 boxes of Kids Throat cooler pops, $4.99 each, had b1g1 coupon printed from internet, and this generated $4.99 of ecb's for each box! So I paid $4.99OP and got $9.98 in ECBS! Profit of $4.99!

Oh and I bought a bottle of smart water for $1.49 because I wanted it :)


I tried out the CVS baby wash on my 2 girls tonight and it smelled and looked just like the Johnson and Johnson's baby wash. Some of my readers follow my husband's private brand blog, http://myprivatebrand.wordpress.com/ . I am not afraid of trying private label stuff, however if it is BAD, like the Food Lion private label yogurt, I will not try it again. At our house we buy Food Lion brand pretzels and bottled water pretty regularly.

No comments: