Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CVS trip 1.20.09; $8.70 OP, received $8 ECBS

No picture today, but this is what I got:
3 Hallmark cards @ $.99 each
1 Hallmark card @ $2.69
1 Herbal esscence shampo $2.99
1 Listerine mulit whitening rinse $6.79

Used coupons:
$1 off shampoo (from Sunday paper)
$1.50 off Listerine (from internet)

Used $2 and $3 Ecb's from Sunday's transaction
Total $8.70 out of pocket

I received:
$3 ECBs for the Hallmark cards
$4 ECBs for Listerine
$1 for Herbal Essences shampoo
total $8 ECBS
Not bad!

I plan on getting more $.99 Hallmark cards maybe tomorrow and just keep rolling that $3 ECB. You can do the Hallmark deal 5 times, so you can get $15 cards for (almost) free! Today I got Valentine's Day cards for my kids and my husband. I have spent $25 per holiday on cards in the Hallmark store in the past! Never again!

No comments: