Saturday, January 17, 2009

CVS new coupons out

There are some new coupons out on iheartcvs.com that are good through this Sunday. Click this link http://delicious.com/er1ca/iheartcvscoupons to check them out!

Also there are tons of J&J coupons out where you can get the Buddies soaps for free or close to free. Check out Dealseekingmom.com's post here http://www.dealseekingmom.com/category/cvs-weekly-deals/ and print the coupons.

On Friday I took my daughter to the Dr. for a follow up visit, and of course we stopped by a CVS on the way home.

I used the $3 off $15, along with the $3 off any cvs purchase to get the following yesterday:
2 packs CVS knee highs; these were $1 each, but the tag on the shelf was higher;
3 J&J buddies soaps at $1.19 each; used J&J coupons to get each one for $.19 !
3 12 packs of Diet coke for $11
1 pack of Juicy Fruit gum for $1.19 (for my daughter)

My total out of pocket was $9.62. Before coupons and everything, it was about $17.80 worth of stuff. It was like I really just wanted the Diet cokes and got all the other stuff for (almost) free!

I also got some coupons on my register tape :
$10 off $50
$3 off 2 any hand or body lotions.

Not bad! And I still have $12 in ecb's.

This CVS didn't have ANY Soyjoy bars left --- or any Throat cooler pops. I have visited 5 different CVS's in the past 2 weeks, and ALL of them were out of the Throat cooler pops.

No comments: