Monday, January 5, 2009

What I do with all of this stuff

One of my husband's coworkers asked why I buy 2-3 shampoos at a time. His thinking was that one bottle would last him months! Well at my house I have 3 kids who go through alot of shampoo. I do too for that matter :) Plus I keep searching for a less expensive brand that I really like. I figure if it's free, or really cheap, I will try it and see. I used to use Aveda shampoos, conditioners and styling products. Those start around $18 a bottle, I think. No more! The same for makeup --- some of these drugstore brands are really just as good, and so much cheaper!

Now that I have amassed a small stockpile of HBA's in our bathroom linen closet, I am really trying to buy only what we can use / need. That means no more toothpaste! no more contact lens solution! I promise! Unless it is a moneymaker that is :)

No comments: