Thursday, January 22, 2009

Target and CVS deals 1.21.09

Kashi bars at Target are on sale for $2.75!
I had 2 coupons for $2 off a box of the soft baked cereal bars, plus 2 $1 off coupons from Harris Teeter. I love these bars, and they are a good snack to tide you over.

Last night on the way home I stopped into CVS to get more greeting cards. I bought:
$.99 Hallmark Card
$.99 Hallmark Card
$4.00 clearanced jar of Skin Effects moisturizer
I used:
$2.00 off Skin Effects coupon found a few months ago at CVS cash register
$4.00 ECB, which the cashier had to round down to $3.98
Out of pocket = $0.00 !
AND I got $3 in ECB's for the Hallmark cards!

Then I did a separate transaction using my FSA debit card:
$3.79 CVS allergy 5 ct
$3.79 CVS allergy 5ct
$6.99 Advil 40 ct
I used:
$1 peelie found on Advil box
$3.00 of any FSA purchase of $10 from CRT
Total out of pocket= $11.41
Received $7.58 ECBS for the Allergy medicine! These are free after ECB's this week.
I could've used ECB's to reduce out of pocket, but I still have money on my FSA debit card that I need to spend before the end of March.

This store was out of Throat cooler pops and Soyjoys....I guess there are no more!
I may go back again today and get 3 more $.99 cards and get $3 ECBs!

No comments: